Saturday, February 20, 2010

News and waiting for News

Music Hall  They have braved the weather for the past two weeks to prepare for their big night tonight and let's hope it went well.
Tickets still available for the show until Wednesday.
The Trip. I haven't heard yet how it went but there's some more intrepid members around having gone on the trip on Thursday. The rain wasn't as bad as we had feared so I hope those of you who went had a great time. Dunkirk Spirit eh?

No comments: